Wednesday 22 April 2009

I am le cursed.

I'll be honest - I liked the trackpad. Then it stopped working.

It's a bit weird, to be honest, I don't know how to explain it. Because 99.999999% of the time, it's ok. But then I wake my computer up from sleep that ONE time... and for some reason, it won't click. So I've had to turn on Tap to Click, which is odd because I haven't used it in so long (and it's terrible for dragging and selecting).

Apparently I'm not alone. Which should be comforting. But it isn't, because it means it's a known issue. Sigh.

(although I think mine got this way by me crying into it, oops!)

Hmmm. I wrote this a few days ago but never uploaded it. I've since discovered HOW to drag and select. It's good, but not great. Must take to Apple Store next time I'm nearby. Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment